sábado, maio 14, 2005

Try

"All I know Is everything is not as it's sold... but the more I grow the less I know... And I have lived so many lives Though I'm not old! And the more I see, the less I grow... The fewer the seeds the more I sow! Then I see you standing there wanting more from me... And all I can do is try I wish I hadn't seen all of the realness ... And all the real people are really not real at all. The more I learn, The more I cry... As I say goodbye to the way of life I thought I had designed for me! Then I see you standing there wanting more from me... And all I can do is try ... I'm all I'll ever be but all I can do is try ... All of the moments that already passed ... We'll try to go back and make them last! All of the things we want each other to be ... We never will be! And that's wonderful, and that's life And that's you, baby! This is me, baby! And we are free in our love.... " Comentários para quê? às vezes podemos tentar... E se não tentarmos, não arriscamos e aí? Não perderá a vida todo o sabor ? Basta tentar... mesmo que seja dificil ...como é preciso coragem para desistir, é tb precisa coragem para tentar qualquer coisa...nem que seja ser um pouco mais feliz, pois o amor está em nós e se calhar até podemos escolher a quem iremos dar esse amor!

2 comentários:

Elektrik_Girl disse...

Seria bom realmente se pudessemos escolher, mas também, se assim o fosse, não sei quem escolheria ;) e tu, Sandrinha, já sabes? Mas gostei do teru comment, visto que é como dizes, assim como é precisa mta coragem pa desistir ainda mais coragem é preciso para nos darmos ao trabalho de tentar...
Beijinhos*******

Anónimo disse...

A LITTLE RESPECT

I try to discover
A little something to make me sweeter
Oh baby please refrain
From breaking my heart

1º Refrão
I’m so in love with you
I’ll be forever blue
that you give me no reason
Why you’re making me work so hard
That you give me no
Really you give me no
No you give me no soul

2º Refrão
I hear you calling
Oh baby please
Give a little respect to me

And if I should falter
Would you open your arms out to me
We can make love not war
And live with peace with our hearts
I´m so in love with you
I´ll be forever blue
What religion or reason
Could drive a man
To forsake his lover
Don’t you tell me no
Don’t you tell me no
Really you give no
No you give no soul
(Silence 4,a little respect)